Ocado Delivery Pass
Ocado’s delivery pass service is now included in their newer smart pass. The smart pass brings together two previously operated services; the saving pass and the delivery pass now rolled up into one service.
Ocado have two main delivery pass plans within their smart pass service; midweek (Tuesday to Thursday only) and anytime (7 days a week).
The three midweek plans
(Prices vary based on location, some parts of the UK from £5.83 per month, below based on Coventry as an example)
• Annual £69.99 – Effectively £5.83 per month.
• Six monthly £34.99 – Effectively £5.83 per month.
• Monthly £6.99
The three anytime plans
(Prices vary based on location, some parts of the UK from £9.17 per month, below based on Coventry as an example)
• Annual £109.99 – Effectively £9.17 per month.
• Six monthly £49.99 – Effectively £8.33 per month.
• Monthly £10.99
The smart pass also includes many additional benefits;
• No additional delivery charges.
• Save at least 10 percent on many favourite brand name products.
• Get priority access to the important Christmas delivery slots.
• You become eligible for free product samples.
• Get a free subscription to the Ocado Life magazine.
• Get exclusive special offers and discounts sent to you.
• Receive anniversary gifts.
We look at some typical savings these delivery passes would enable you to get;
An Ocado grocery delivery slot can cost up to £5.99 each so using the delivery pass for;
– 5 off deliveries over one month could save you up to £22.96 per month.
– 10 off deliveries over one month could save you up to £52.91 per month.
Some important rules worth reading are below but please see the Ocado’s main web site for full terms & conditions prior to buying your delivery pass.
The midweek monthly plan has a minimum term of 6 months and the anytime monthly plan has a minimum term of 12 months.
Delivery charges are applicable during the Christmas week for online shopping but all smart pass customers get priority access to the Xmas slots. You will be entitled to 2 – off Christmas deliveries (each with a minimum spend value of £90.00).
Ocado will automatically renew your smart pass membership when the current period ends. They will send you a renewal email prior to taking any further payment from your debit or credit card. If you wish to cancel you can ring or email them before the renewal date is due.
You can change or upgrade your smart pass subscription at any time by ringing or emailing customer services and discussing with them the different delivery pass options available.
With a smart pass trial you get to save money on online deliveries and popular brands and you will also get priority discounts and special offers sent to you.
If you have a mid week pass you will not only save at least 10 percent on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays but every time you shop online including the other days i.e. Mondays, Fridays and weekend days. Mid week is only referring to the days of the week for free delivery.